Thursday, September 28, 2017

For the Week Of...



Coming up next week in Biology

Elements and Molecules Amnesty Day Monday.  Make corrections to this assignment and both grades will be averaged for your grade.  We will not be accepting amnesty on any other assignments this term.  

Review Macromolecules and Water
Quiz Macromolecules Wednesday 10
Quiz water Friday 10/

Tech failed me again during Wildlife Biology

I had a Google Earth mapped out to each location to present the Mountains Planet Earth for the segue for Biomes to Rocky Mountain Biomes in  right as it was about to go on to the big screen the screen shut down chrome browser tab closed down and I had to start over.  I felt unprepared, rushed, and frustrated.  Great review of abiotic and biotic factors, we should have students write their answers to the worksheet in a class graphic organizer. 

Tech failed me again during AP Biology 

Field Trip 
GSL Lecture
Ch. 2 Reading Guide 2.1 and 2.2 stamped 
I presented the GSL sway lesson but I should have made it more hands on.  I feel we were all exhausted.  I printed the worksheets out for the Ch. 2 video guide from aurumscience for "Hunting the Elements" and should show them theElements app.   We did not watch the movie and I did open the Ch.2 Active Learning, passed out the whiteboards and we made magnesium atoms.  TBG and I made a Mg atom with peanut mms, peanut protons, and jellybean electrons.  They kept rolling off the slanted desks.  Hashtag need lab table and lab room thanks.  

I passed out the inquiry hatch a cyst assignment (i may have passed it out as before).   I will present the Lab Report Template.  We will do them together in order. 

First Quarter AP Labs01 Brine Shrimp Lab Natural Selection first hatching data and inquiry experiment.02 Wisconsin Fast Plants Height Measurements first generation.03 Water Lab Data (with Statistics) 






No comments:

Post a Comment