Saturday, June 24, 2017

June Cocoon

It does always take a week of summer sleep. But due to my viral bronchitis I have been in bed for weeks. And my troops were amazingly patient with my husband taking care of everything and my son heavily playing with his toys and youtube obsession. I will start my summer schedule on June 26. Three weeks late. I have looked through old files on my computer and I'm enjoying my original lesson plans from my first years in Biology. I am supplementing with the assignments I like and know and in some cases changing by increasing technology. The reflection on my earlier lesson plans and presentations made me proud of my 25 year old self and I should return to some of these. I have made starter activities for each course I teach so students will have an activity to begin class. With the tech piece I will have them login as attendance into LanSchool and then submit an answer to the discussion question in CANVAS. AP Biology will discuss the learning objective. I have made a presentation for each quarter. I also have a notebook and spiral notebook for each course. Being ill allowed from some TV time. I obsessed over Buffy season 5 and a new netflix documentary called "The Keepers". I also watched the entire seasons of the Rick Steve's Europe. All 8. And the Galapagos Affair (amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment